Thursday 30 April 2009

kiev kink

was all i could think about. until last week i had no idea kiev was my sexual mecca; now i know.

the men were rugged, strong, manly, tall, thick of limb. every arse induced a clit tic. i had a hard on for four days, i was in heaven.

prolonging the before, building the anticipation, all part of the game.

you know the tricks, you love them; how i brush my hands across my breasts or accidentally flash bending over/down, painting my lips, cocksucker red. all of it to make you look at me and want me. except...

...you werent there. they were, he was. a random fuck. a furious rutting. he scratched the itch for a time.

the end began as he grabbed my arse in the lift. his hands cupped my cheeks, da? da, i was soaking.

i pushed back into his groin, he shoved a hand down my top. i squeaked. breathing stuttered as the air turned to sex. fuck. we tumbled out of the lift and tripped down the hall. fingers and tongues everywhere.

i came

he rubbered up.

his cock was stretching me before the room door was opened. the stretch was wonderful.

clothes, limbs, shoes, spunk, spit, mingled. screams, growls, slaps created a cacophony of lust.

i took a photo; sending you the mms, wish you were here...

1 comment:

max said...

sounds like wondrous sounds were emitted and emoted.