Tuesday 21 July 2009

strawberries & cream…

...instantly bring to mind Wimbledon, summer and henry.


henry spends a lot of time abroad for his work so our trysts are few and far between. as a result i am always happy to move things round to make time for him while he is here. this time he was flying in from canada, would I meet him in central london? there was only one answer to that.

preparing for a date always takes effort but the rewards for taking the time are enormous. unless i want a sub to shave me i always de-fluff from head to toe and then layer the perfume range i use with body cream, talc and finally the perfume. scent is so important, dab behind the backs of your knees as well as your wrists and neck.

my underwear always matches and is expensive. It makes me feel wonderful and incredibly sexy to pull on silk knickers, to have fully fashioned nylons shape my legs, mmmm. if i am using public transport i will either tone down my dress or wear a big coat!

settling on a black wrap round with a plunging neckline i slip on my 5” stilettos, brush my lips with cock-sucker red lipstick and look for my “kit” bag.

i keep a travel bag containing toys and tools under my bed ready for sessions away from home. i have a few dildos of different sizes, a strap-on, nipple clamps, cuffs, collars, crops, paddles and of course piles of condoms and lube; dirty sex that isn’t safe is just dirty. all of these items form the basis of my “kit”, depending on the event i could have saran wrap, feathers, silk scarves, butt plugs, blindfolds et al.

henry loves having his arse played with but is not turned on by pain in anyway so i threw out the clamps and paddles replaced them with some nice lace underwear in his size and i was ready to leave.

the journey to the west end had me wriggling in my seat. the tube was rocking from side to side producing a lovely level of friction in my knickers. my nipples were hardening and none of this was being helped by the stares of my fellow passengers. it’s the lipstick, so bright and red, it always makes me smile.

my heels clicked as i walked across the marble foyer of the hotel, my dress swished round my thighs. i saw the concierge look up from his post. i smiled at him, still walking towards the lifts.

there is always a touch of nerves as i check myself out in the lift mirror. gorgeous. i took a deep breath and stepped into the corridor. the clicking disappears into the pile of the carpet and everything is silent. hotels have that peculiar effect of compartmentalising everything so experiences become more intense but disjointed.

i knocked on the door turning my body sideways to avoid the face front approach. i always do that, it profiles my large chest and allows me a few moments to collect my thoughts and make them move to me. the door opened and there he stood, all twinkly eyed and smiling. he looks like such a sensible grown up till his eyes twinkle, at that point the lothario is clearly visible.

instantly i felt my heart beat a little faster as i offered first my cheek then lips for kissing. his kisses start strongly and just get deeper. he begins to fuck my mouth with his tongue before he has even moved to let me in the room.

we paused, laughing and i passed my kit bag to Henry as i walked in a lovely room. on the side, instead of the usual flowers were punnets of strawberries, a pint of cream and two glasses of champagne, heaven.

i pulled out the silk knickers and indicated i wanted henry to undress and put the knickers on. his cock looked so lush straining against the pretty fabric. he stroked himself as i began to divest myself of clothes. in short order i was naked aside from my heels and lipstick. i lay down on the enormous bed sliding my hand over the egyptian cotton sheets.

i opened my legs wide to show henry just how pleased i was to see him, and how ready i was for him to please me. running my hands down to my groin i felt my clit swell and knew how ready i was to play.

reaching for a strawberry henry looked me straight in the pussy as he knelt at the foot of the bed.

‘you like strawberries don’t you?’

i nodded

‘want this strawberry?’

he took my smile as acquiescence and so very slowly pushed the strawberry between my labia.

‘hold it there for me’

i nodded again and closed my eyes. it felt a little odd, naughty, but nice. the next sensation took my breath away as i felt the cream being poured over my breasts. i gasped, damn it was cold and heck how much did he have, the sheets? the thoughts stopped abruptly as the stream reached my c*nt. then he was between my legs eating the strawberry out of my fanny. i laughed with the sheer joy of it as he made his way up to my mouth passing mulched strawberry, cream and pussy juice into my mouth to swallow, yum.

we ate the strawberries as he massaged the cream into my body, the mess we left on the sheets was outrageous. squished strawbs leaving bloody pulp trails around islands of fat cream. rivulets of champagne joined the picture before soaking into the counterpane followed by cum which seemed to fly everywhere.

it was great fun, decadent and frivolous. i fingered his arse, manipulating his prostate as i rubbed my breasts across his body, we watched each other masturbate, cumming together.

time for a shower and dinner. the maitre d’ made me smile when we left the restaurant by wishing us a good sleep. we did, eventually, only to start all over again in the early hours. henry loves adding kink to our sessions, it makes them special for both of us. can’t wait to try a sound on him next time…

No comments: