Tuesday 27 January 2015

your teeny weenies

have always been white, a hint of innocence hiding the dirty boy No matter the gap between its a blink of the eye. I watch you shuck your jumper then T shirt (white) your hard lean body appears in slow motion. There's no hurry Next go the jeans you pop each button before pulling them down over your hips. black today, teeny weenies, not teeny or weeny however do you fit? Suddenly I need to feel your skin, taste your cock, let go Your mouth crushes down on mine. you gather my hair in your fist and bite my breasts. Its hard to breathe or think. You take a gulp of water and kiss me, forcing the water into my mouth. I laugh as it dribbles down my neck. Breathe, that's it in and out. I can't seem to get a grip We are a mass of limbs and sweat. You look at me as you lick your fingers. One two then four pushing twisting and rocking them inside my pussy. I cum, hard. you slap your fingers against my cunt. cum flies off your hand and sprays the mirror. The noise is well, rude I keep cumming, gushing over everything trying to reach your cock before I implode. It's a beautiful thing. Lusty luscious lickable. Fingers filling my arse, oh god it feels nasty, hot. fuck I'm cumming again where does it all come from? Then the mad dash to find clothes we pause......

No comments: