Thursday 25 February 2016

Sounds of desire

Quite simply, you create desires in me, for you. The sound my phone makes when you text sets me off. The sound of your voice adds another layer. The sound of your laugh. The sound of you knocking on my door. The sound of your shoes scraping against your socks, then the thud as they drop to the floor. The heavy sound of my heart, thumping, thumping, t h u m p I n g... The sound of your belt as you drag it through the loops and the jangley hiss as the buckle is freed. Every other sound fades. My focus is on you, us, as you strip. You sound so robust. Solid, certain. The scent of you warms from the outside air. Spiralling Down to the smell of your skin. Arousing me, exciting me. It makes me wet. The slither as your pants are eased over your hips merges with the fragrance of your cock. Sound/scent mingle with the sight of you disrobing. I reach out to touch, stroking your skin, breathing you in. Eating you with my eyes, I stick out my tongue and taste.. Oh my... Sound/scent/sight/touch/taste makes my head whirl with desire for you. So good, so very hot, you fill me up

No comments: