Thursday 14 July 2016

True Intimacy

I know so little about who you are outside. But the things you share, the inside, fills me. I used sex as my drug of choice. It allowed me to get the high and avoid real intimacy. Hot, wet, hedonistic sex with no thought. I went from plate to plate, tasting, gorging, drowning myself out. I didn't know anything else. Till now. The desire you stir in me is a torch to kindling. Quietly snaking through my mind and body. A tendril of passion that makes me happy. My skin sings when you stroke the small of my back, absent mindedly, as you talk. I get butterflies, weird after all this time. The sight of you pulling out your belt, unbuttoning your trousers captivates me. You read my body so well. Making me cum, sometimes gush. You make no judgements on whatever and it leaves me free to let go. I feel like liquid when we are skin to skin. Do I do the same to you? You sate me.

No comments: